Friday, August 14, 2009

Tv Tuner White Screen

Anecdotes of my work ... (1)

Believe it or not, the life of a recruiter is full of risks and thrills ... ok, ok, not so much ... I tell

:

This week is going to hire a person, so I made the induction process: filling out forms, videos, credentials, bla bla bla ... I was about two hours with person ... my surprise will be that the next day tells me one of my colleagues in the office, at the end the boy fell ill, he took the temperature was 39 ° C oO ...

That day (Wednesday) did not appear very concerned and told me: The

: Raúl, ill kept, bring fever and body aches
Me: Ah! do not worry ... you chequen see that and come back when you feel better, chamba and is safe, do not worry ...
He: Oh well, right now I go to the doctor, to see what he says.
Me: Cheer up, you feel better.
The: Thank you.

me again on Thursday Checked: The

: Raúl, and went to the doctor ...
I: What did he say?
him: That I have Dengue ...
I: = S ...
He: But you shot me, I think that tomorrow I stand ...
Me: Um .... mjm mjm ... ... no ... do not worry ... and you best, as I said yesterday, the chamba already yours, just improve yourself.
The: Okay ... bye.
I: Sale, you are well.

Today the doorbell rang again: The

: Hey Raul, and to sentence me to talk ...
Me: Do not worry, tell me ...
Him: I have no fever, or body cut ... but I are leaving streams of blood from the nose ... and the bleeding does not stop me ...
Me: ...
The: I will wait for me to introduce myself ... remove
Me: Ok, do not worry, here we expect = S ... ...

Monkeys catch a strange disease by direct contact with candidates who will interview may be considered an occupational risk? ... = S ...

then told them about and almost hit me yesterday ...

Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment