Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My 60th Birthday Speech For Free

Update

I tell you:

If there are two things that I do not regret spending my money are the books and movies ...

feel that they are an investment rather than an expense because the books you learn and the movies (if you look good and puts them enough attention) as well. Total

Silvita on Monday and I went to several malls to buy movies to our video library ... and buy the following:

"Men of Honor" Duel of the Titans

"Ice Age" Cheaper
by the Dozen I and II
"The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
-I be a millionaire.

5 of them were on sale, obviously releases (last two) were more expensive, but I think it was worth the investment.

And I just wanted to tell you that = P ...

Any recommendations you have?

Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment