Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Scholl And Outlet And Malaysia

blog ...

At the request of my good friend Mosko , I'm back ...

What I can tell? Not so much has happened since I do not write, but anyway here I leave some of the most significant:

1 .- Since the last entry is dated 14 August, I think it's appropriate to say that I no longer work in my previous job, I'm in the company "mother" so to speak (since 22 August), maybe that's the reason I no longer write, the times are different and I hardly have time to write.

2 .- I pay more = D ...

3 .- I buttoned up the front and I dropped a good wool unexpected = D ...

4 .- With the settlement bought a new Samsung i637 cell ... = D ... a little luxury I thought I deserved =). 5 .-

Silvana and I have gone back to the cinema (which had stopped for a while).

6 .- We saw "The most difficult decision" and the "What happened yesterday." Both miss.

7 .- Silvana gave me a Cohiba cigar pa 'celebrate the change of work and salary increase.

8 .- I smoked it the day of the match vs. Mexico. Costa Rica.

9 .- I worked on two Sundays ...

10 .- I was sent to a course of "application of psychometric tests" but veeeeery veeeeery father, now I know that I can apply 6 tests before the hiring decision.

11 .- I have decided to firmly back in the habit of reading, and as a first step, I bought the book "I, the worst" of Monica Lavin ... I looked for a long time and just found it last Monday.

12 .- I hope to write more often on my blog, if you can not, can follow me on Twitter or add me as a friend on facebook . And

.

for today is everything. Ah! by the way ... QUE VIVA MEXICO! Yesterday I almost cried when he saw my flag waving ... is that no mmn, be Mexican is a great emotion, we must be proud of it =)

kit_allen_mariachi_small

We're ready.

Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment