Monday, October 26, 2009

Denise Milani Boobs Nipple Show

Some designs I did ...

In the company where I work, each year a mini sports tournament, where he played soccer and men's volleyball (this year, the volleyball teams will be mixed), made the call and had good response, as of today there are 7 registered football teams and 4

volleyball ... Total that to motivate a little more to people who registered, I decided to make some designs logos for their teams, when I only made the volleyball, and then will work in the fut.

I leave here:

AtleticoReservas

Athletic Reserves: This team is made up of guards and some transport.

CCT

CST: "Quality, Purchasing and Shop", this logo is based on the ISO 9001:2000 logo ...

KillerPollo

Killer Chicken: Formed by some of the workers trail, lol, why they chose that name ...

and finally, the team where I am:

FusionExtrema

Extreme Fusion: Formed by workers from 4 departments: Accounting, Sales, Billing and Organizational Development.

As you can see, I am not a professional designer, but the fight will do ...

Note: this entry was made plain and simple to fill out (hahaha) and I had a long time without writing.

Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment