Friday, October 2, 2009

How To Look Less Formal

FORUM Tepic my work ... (2)

Well, I tell them?

... Ahh! I know ... I'll tell you a story that is a fundamental part of the culture of the company where I work ...

As you know, work in a company that is dedicated to breeding and fattening of farm animals (pigs, chickens) ... for so some of the areas the company does not smell something like roses ... you can imagine the smell ...

The smell of the chickens is a strong smell, but bearable ... and the smell of pigs is bearable, but acid acid ... so you get to feel that your nose burns inside (obviously I'm talking about large numbers of chickens and pigs).

Anyway, the legend is that one day was the owner of the company to an outsider to it, the person close to the farms that occurs to him: "That ugly smells ..." to which my answer pattern giving a heavy sigh and a smile: "It smells like money ..."

Maybe it's a simple story, but if you read the background, has a great lesson ... sometimes there are things that we do not like much, but if did not quite simply would not get any benefit from it ...

The next time you hear someone complaining about their work remember that "smells like money ..." and no matter how bad the job, working in the end and comes out and goes ...

(No know if something has a connection with another I wrote, haha, I have a lot of sleep ...)

Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment