Monday, July 26, 2010

Chikan Boobs Groping In Train

Spam and Viruses - 1-1-1.blogia.com and Facebook

Recently I got a smart message "facebook" with a very sexy girl that I had come as "friend." First I am surprised that a girl added to a person without knowing it, especially when my facebook profile is the name of a "master windous" (I am not allowed to use facebook: windows) still thought that perhaps he had read any of my post or had seen me on facebook .. or other thing .. but for some strange reason I decided to log on without him here at the invitation of a friend by email.

turns out that when I start the facebbo, I see that nobody has asked me friendship when I go to the mail to see how much I some details:

  • First: The picture is too large. Facebook invitations usually be done cun the photo "thumbnail of the person" not full size.
  • Second, the post was very narrow, usually facebbok mails are wide and conform to the window of your post but this did not fit.
  • third, the font is not used by facebbok, and the margin and the spaces are separated made a good attempt but not convincing.
  • fourth, the sender said "Adriana Bustamante - Te added as a friend on Facebook" when the original Facebook says: Facebook - Fulanito has added you as a friend (a) in Facebook "

Finally. all links lead to this page:

http://1-1-1.blogia.com/VideoPostal/

will not give you click !!!!! only to see what it is.



SO THE MESSAGE:

BATTERIES! CARE AND GIVE YOU CLICK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment