Monday, July 27, 2009

Knee Brace Closed Patella

Saving My Space ... (1) Mafalda

For those who do not know, I blog before you have had a msn space, if, of those who have a very long finish, something like nombredelespacio.spaces.live.com ... (if you want to read the as before by changing the nombredelespacio raulvelez) ...

So today was remembering what he said in that space, and I think some things deserve to be rescued, so I decided to create this new "section" where do I make the famous art of "copy-paste" and I will share what ever wrote there and I found interesting.

So, I copy and paste:

"Browsing around I found this video,

the outgoing called Ennio Marchetto and

look what he's capable of doing ... . is very cool,

least I liked a lot,

Enjoy! = P "

What do you think?

Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment